The Guide to Investigation of Mouse Pregnancy
The Guide to Investigation of Mouse Pregnancy is the first publication to cover the mouse placenta or the angiogenic tree the mother develops to support the placenta. This much-needed resource covers monitoring of the cardiovascular system, gestational programming of chronic adult disease, epigenetic regulation, gene imprinting, and stem cells.
Offering detailed and integrated information on how drugs, biologics, stress, and manipulations impact pregnancy in the mouse model, this reference highlights techniques used to analyze mouse pregnancy. Joining the ranks of much referenced mouse resources, The Guide to Investigation of Mouse Pregnancy is the only manual providing needed content on pregnancy in animal models for translational medicine and research.
- Provides instruction on how to collect pre-clinical data on pregnancy in mouse models for eventual use in human applications
- Describes the angiogenic tree the mother’:s uterus develops to support pregnancy and the monitoring of pregnancy-induced cardiovascular changes
- Educates readers on placental cell lineages, decidual development including immune cells, epigenetic regulation, gene imprinting, stem cells, birth and lactation
- Discusses how stress, environmental toxicants and other manipulations impact upon placental function and pregnancy success
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 832 pages
- B. Anne Croy (Editor), Aureo T. Yamada (Editor), Francesco J. DeMayo (Editor), S. Lee Adamson (Editor) 1 more
- Academic Press: 1 edition (24 Mar. 2014)
- Science Nature
|The message text:|
Rambles in Naples: An Archaeological and Historical Guide to the Museums, Galleries, Villas, Churches, and Antiquities of Naples and Its Environs
Sveriges Och Svenska Konungahusets: Minnespenningar Praktmynt Och Beloningsmedaljer, Volume 2 - Primary Source Edition
Memoir of Gabriel Beranger: And His Labours in the Cause of Irish Art and Antiquities, From 1760 to 1780